Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: 20020624: NEXRAD2 feed for KLOT]]

Terri Betancourt wrote:

>   Anne,
>
>   Yes, we are seeing the LOT data.
>   Thanks for the follow-up.
>
>   As a result of the recent outage, I found myself
>   looking for an LDM command that would show me the
>   chain of data hops that other radar data were
>   taking en route to our LDM.
>
>   Could you tell me if there is such a command?
>
>   - terri b.

Terri,

Sorry, we currently have no way to show the path that a product took to
get your site.

In our latest release, due to appear in the next few weeks, we are
including a new program called rtstats that tracks a product's upstream
source.   rtstats is used to determine latency statistics in near real
time (actually, every minute), but it still doesn't show the complete
path a product took.

What exactly was your goal?  Maybe there's another way to achieve it...

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307