Re: 20020624: HU pqact.conf issues

Pavel,

You are only acting on WMO products, all other have no action.

You must have a pqact.conf entry for each data stream you desire to act
on.

I directed you to the many sample pqact.conf's on Steve Chiswell's GEMPAK
page. Have you implemented those?

Are you still requesting WMO or did you change your request to only
NNEXRAD..if so, that is why it is not "doing" anything, it would need a
pqact.conf for NNEXRAD.

Remember WSI is propriatary, and you should not request it...

Thank you,

-Jeff