20020612: BOUNCE address@hidden: Non-member submission from ["Steven E. McKee" <address@hidden>]

>From: "Steven E. McKee" <address@hidden>

Steve,

The message you sent earlier today to ldm-users bounced.  The reason for the
bounce was that the address you submitted the email from:

"Steven E. McKee" <address@hidden>

is not subscribed to the ldm-users email list we maintain, and we limit
posts to subscribed list members.  In the future, you should make sure
to send messages to lists from addresses that are subscribed to those
lists otherwise they will always bounce to Unidata User Support.  To
subscribe (and unsubscribe) to any Unidata-maintained email list, please
visit:

and select the list(s) you want to be subscribed to.

Given that, I must add that the message you want to get out would
be been better sent to the IDD contacts at the sites from which you feed
data.  You can find the list of IDD site contacts online at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

Your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file will provide you with the list of sites that
you want to feed you data.

  >From address@hidden Wed Jun 12 14:18:27 2002
  >From: "Steven E. McKee" <address@hidden>
  >To: address@hidden
  >Subject: Moving data feeds to foxfire.lsc.vsc.edu for cirrus.lsc.vsc.edu
  >Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:12:02 +0000
  >Cc: Bruce Berryman <address@hidden>,
  >   Nolan Atkins <address@hidden>,
  >   Pamela Grube <address@hidden>,
  >   William Fingerhut <address@hidden>
  >
  >Peoples . . .
  >
  >At Lyndon State College we have built the LDM on our new server
  >foxfire.lsc.vsc.edu (155.42.21.12).  We would like all our data sources to
  >stop feeding cirrus.lsc.vsc.edu (155.42.21.5) and start feeding
  >foxfire.lsc.vsc.edu instead.  Please notify me when the feeds have been
  >changed to foxfire - Thanks
  >--
  >

  >                                     Steven E. McKee
  >                                     Lyndon State College Meteorology Dept.