Re: missing products table

Harry Edmon wrote:

> Looking at the notifyme logs, they are about 90 minutes behind.  Unfortunately
> it has been too long and I don't have the ldmd logs to look at to compare.  I
> don't think Python has anything to do with the latencies.
>
> --
> Dr. Harry Edmon                 E-MAIL: address@hidden
> 206-543-0547                            address@hidden
> Dept of Atmospheric Sciences    FAX:    206-543-0308
> University of Washington, Box 351640, Seattle, WA 98195-1640

Hi Harry,

I'm giving up on notifyme.  I'm modifying my scripts to run pqutil -x
-w, which also lists signatures.  Although I won't be able to log
products remotely, it will elimate the RPC "layer" that notifyme uses.
I probably should have done this in the first place.

pqutil has a lot of interactive code, so running it from python hasn't
been totally straightforward.  I'll contact you when I've got this
working.  I hope you'll be willing to run some scripts again then.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307