RE: LDM - HU

Hi Pavel,

Yes , I was wondering what instructions you were following, as it seemed
things were not done as per directions.

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ldmPreInstallList.html

and then

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ldmBinaryInstallList.html

Should be all that needs to be done...I did notice some non-standard
entries in your ldmd.conf, and they were in the wrong place..but that does
not explain the dir structure, ownership, symbolic links, etc problems
that we encountered..

I am going to continue now ....

Nope, not until you remove this dir..:

/space/home/ldm/ldm-5.1.2
ldm% ls -l
total 2
drwxrwxr-x   2 root     other        512 Apr 18 00:02 logs
ldm%

-Jeff