Re: LDM

Good Morning Pavel,

Sun machines have proven most reliable, either the PC version of Solaris
(x86) or the standard SunOS..

Space to hold the data is solely dependant on your needs...For example, if
you chose to get ALL the products AND STORE them you would need approx
15-20Gb/day. We reccommend that you keep at least an hours worth of data
in your queue, so some simple math could determine from your feeds how
large your queue should be. We suggest anywhere from 100Mb to 2Gb based
upon your feed requests.

258 Mb of RAM should be installed, the more the better.

Many people have found success with a variety of OS's and hardware system
config and specs, what works best for you may vary with your expertise and
current network and system set-up...

I noticed your clock is still off, this is QUITE important to fix, your
LDM will not run if the time is in the future...

Let me know when those root tasks have been completed so i can finish the
LDM build..

Thanks,

-Jeff