Re: LDM: RPC access to portmapper vs firewall

Joe VanAndel wrote:

> Anne Wilson wrote:
> >
> > Hi Joe,
> >
> > I "talked" with the moonbow people.  They think they have their DNS
> > straightened out - are you still seeing problems?
>
> So far, it seems to be OK.
>
> Do you know (or who to ask) if the Oklahoma Mesonet data is available
> via LDM?
>
> Thanks for your help!

Glad to hear things are working.

I'm told that the Oklahoma Mesonet data is proprietary and not available
via the IDD.  I would check with the NSSL or CAPS people, because
apparently sites in OK are getting that data presumably via their own
LDM network.

You're very welcome!

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307