Re: 20020430: DNS etc/hosts alias

After talking w/Mike and Tom we find that the use of an alias
is fine, but dependant upon system configuration on both the feed and the
source. Preference can be indicated to search files before DNS (i.e.
etc/hosts) or vice versa. If you have to "hardwire" thr names in etc/hosts
you may as well make the change in ldmd.conf. The solution in this case
was to place the "actual" name for the allow, not the alias. We suspect
that given the proper config and priority an alias could be used in the
allow, but have not tested this hypothesis..

-Jeff