Re: 20020421: LDM 5.1.2

Hi Adam,

No luck with that..

Tom Yoksas, another Unidata Support person recommends:

Is Adam's pqact failure seen every time a series of pnga2area decodes
is run?  If not, then the problem is probably not in pqact.conf.

Did Adam build his LDM from source, or is he using a binary installation?
If he is using a binary, it may be a good idea for him to build from
scratch and see if that helps out.

Also, a signal 11 is a segmentation violation.  The definitions for the
various signals on RedHat 7.1 Linux can be found in
/usr/include/bits/signum.h.

Tom

Otherwise, I am not sure where else to look...

Another aproach could be commenting out sections of the pqact.conf 1 by 1
[stopping and starting the ldm] and seeing if we can pinpoint the problem
that way..

Keep me posted.

Thanks,

-Jeff