Re: LDM on cirp

"Bryan G. White" wrote:

> Yup, things are flooooowing in.
>
> Thank you
>
> Bryan

Bryan,

My apologies.  I thought you were already 'allow'ed to get the UNIDATA
feed, but you weren't.  Furthermore, it appears that when your request
didn't match our allows the disconnects occured.   It is news to me that
a discrepancy like that causes the LDM drops the connection as I assumed
it would relay the subset of data that was allowed...  Anyway, now I
know better.

Glad you're finally getting your data.  If you don't fall behind with
the subset of the NMC2 data that you're requesting, there's probably no
need to split the feed like I was describing earlier.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307