Re: 20020421: LDM 5.1.2

HI Adam,

Have you contacted the people that maintain sirocco or striker to see if
they have made changes to their allows for your machine?

Sirocco:
address@hidden
Bob Leche

Striker:
address@hidden
David Knight

Has there been any DNS changes at NLU?

Have you made any changes to your ldmd.conf file?

Thank you,

-Jeff