Re: LDM - HU

Hi Pavel,

Wow...

I see many changes that need to take place.

In ldmd.conf:
The request line is in the wrong place and entered incorrectly

It should be in the request section and read

request         UNIDATA     ".*"  thelma.ucar.edu

many of the symbolic links are missing..

No bin dir..

Not knowing all the edits that have taken place, I would be in favor of
blowing away this build and starting over..

The location of your queue is quite interesting as well..

However to do so I would also need root priviledges, and I would like to
request installing pine/pico as it is my editor of choice...I can muck my
way through vi if you do not wish to install pine/pico on your
machine..the software is quite small, and I enjoy it ..:)

and can be downloaded freely at:

http://www.washington.edu/pine/

But that is certainly your choice, but it would make my life easier.

I can install the LDM in about 45 minutes, sometimes less..

Leave the tar file in the dir, and if you concur, and can get pine/pico
installed I will re-do the install...

After the install, maintenance is fairly straight forward.

Thank you,

-Jeff