Re: motherlode and shemp feeds

Hi David,

I suspect the RPC: Program not registered
was from the original attempt.

I have placed an allow ANY for your site so you can change your request as
you see fit. Please add new feeds incrementally so you do not overwhelm
your bandwidth.

There is one product in the MCIDAS feed that is global..It is the
MOLLWEIDE 24Km imagery. Available in both IR and WV spectral regions.

If you would like, i can help you set up the request for MCIDAS to only
get that product, I fear if the entire MCIDAS feed was being sent it could
eat up all bandwidth..it is voluminous.

Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thank you,

-Jeff