motherlode/shemp/thelma feeds

LDM users,

A reiteration of the message below with some subtle additions.

Anyone who had "hard wired" a secondary feed from thelma from IP:

192.43.244.21

must change to

192.52.106.21

Thelma has had an upgrade and location change, this hopefully was
transparent to our downstream sites. The transition has occurred and the
plagued thelma has been upgraded to an E450 (motherlode type machine) and
should perform nicely through the powerdown tomorrow from 00:00 MST to
20:00 MST. At this point in time NOBODY should be feeding from motherlode
or shemp nor should they failover to motherlode or shemp.

All others who were feeding from thelma should see no change.

Thank you all for your cooperation, patience, and understanding during
this hardware nightmare.

Please re-read message below if not clear on the status of the
powerdown.

-Jeff