Re: motherlode-thelma-shemp feeds

Hello Hsie,

I have iita.rap.ucar.edu as your failover, and we currently do not have a
failover topology for NNEXRAD, however what we have suggested sites to do
is place an allow *.edu for the NNEXRAD feed. So if your site for NNEXRAD
goes down, please visit:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/nexradFeed.html

and try other machines from (in your case) the first level..

Thank you,

-Jeff