cirrus changing to rainbow

Hi Bob,

Hope your Easter went well and you filled the air with melodies..

Hsie at NOAA is getting ready to transition his machine cirrus.al.noaa.gov

rainbow.al.noaa.gov

He is feeding NNEXRAD from you, can we place an allow NNEXRAD for rainbow
as well...Hsie will inform us when we can eliminate cirrus...

Thank you,

-Jeff