Re: DDPLUS

"benjamin.j.cotton.1" wrote:

> Anne,
>         Yes, I just took over as LDM Administrator.  The contact listed on
> your website hasn't actually been here for a year or two.  As far as I
> know, we still feed from redwood.atmos.albany.edu, however I just took
> over and was not left with clear notes on many subjects.  I will let you
> know if anything has changed.  In the meantime here's my info to update
> the contact list with:
> name: Ben Cotton
> email: address@hidden
> phone: (502) 551-5403  <--thats a cell phone number, not my campus number,
> since I am not on campus during the summer.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben Cotton

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the update and the info.

Regarding the Front bulletins, the last one we got was from 19:42Z.  If
you're getting the entire DDPLUS stream, you should have gotten that.
If you queue is still big enough it may still be there.  To confirm,
try:
        notifyme -v -l - -f DDPLUS -p ASUS01 -o 5400

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307