Re: 20020307: LDM from WSI system

lappin,

Here's the scoop.  The LDM is now filing the products but there needs to
be some configuration changes.  Some of these changes have to be done by
root, so you will have to do them.  Here's the steps:

As ldm

% cd /home/ldm
% csh  it's better to run the ldm with the c-shell
% which ldmadmin   should be /home/ldm/bin/ldmadmin
% ldmadmin stop

As root:

% cd /usr/local
% rm -r ldm
% ln -s /home/ldm ldm
% cd ldm
ldm%ls    should be
bin    data      etc      ldm-5.1.2        ldmd.pid  logs  runtime src
bkups  decoders  include  ldm-5.1.2.tar.Z  lib       man   solaristars
util

As ldm

% csh
% which ldmadmin   should be /home/ldm/bin/ldmadmin
% ldmadmin start
% ldmadmin ps
% ldmadmin watch

The products are being stored as:

~/data/gempak/nexrad/USRAD/2km/20/02/03/25

There needs to be a pqact entry for NOW/MASTER15/ and NOW/USRAD15/

Robb...