Re: FW: LDM lightning data

Sitler Jeffrey L Civ AFIT/ENP wrote:

> Anne,
> I am noticing the data under ldm is now listed as
> AA, AB, AC etc etc
>
> That wasn't the way it was before, I am guessing it is because the
> pqact.conf is still
> a problem, is that correct? I went through the manual, I am guessing that is
> the problem.
>
> Once that is corrected, we should be able to look at all the raw data,
> correct?

Hi Jeff,

This is due to the one default action that comes in the distribution
version of pqact.conf.  To change this behavior you can turn off pqact
or replace that action with something else.

Just so you know, I'm moving more out of support these days.  So, it
would be best if you sent your email to address@hidden.  It
will most likely go to Jeff, but the benefit of using the support
address is that it will be forwarded to whoever is available to answer
the question.

I am forwarded this email to Jeff.  I believe he could help you get your
NLDN data filed.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307