Subject: Aeolus Down & Up Again
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:38:19 +0000
From: Larry Riddle <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
CC: Larry Riddle <address@hidden>, address@hidden,Anne
Wilson <address@hidden>

For all sites downstream from aeolus.ucsd.edu:  Sorry.  Aeolus crashed
sometime around 20Z today.  Reason for crash is unknown.  It appears to
be
up and running again.

Larry

    -----===(*  Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we
   Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of
Oceanography
       University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California
92093-0224
       Phone: (858) 534-1869 : Fax: (858) 534-8561 : E-Mail:
address@hidden