Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: odd web page after subscribing]] (fwd)

Since the user is not in "my.unidata" it has absolutely nothing to do
with Plaza Electra.  The mailing list subscription page is not in Plaza
Electra.  I do not link to it anywhere from Plaza Electra.  And I did
not write the code for it.

This is the third time I've gotten email about this so I want to make it
clear that this is not a Plaza Electra issue (and also so that nobody is
waiting on me to fix it).  It sounds like it's either some bad HTML in
the sign up form or a bug in the new release of Mozilla...  I'd suggest
finding the person that coded the mailing list page and perl script that
accompanies it to get it fixed.

If you are unable to locate the responsible party, let me know and then
I'll help.

~Scott