RE: SUNY-Albany and AFIT

Hi Jeff,

I understand your security issues.

However, if you want NNEXRAD data, you will need to allow another IP for
that feed source. Redwood only carries a brief subset of NNEXRAD..only one
site. So if you desire NNEXRAD we need to evaluate that issue. Also,
regarding the NLDN data, we need to be certain David feels comfortable
feeding an IP, and then you would need to allow the IP for striker as
well, so now we are up to 3 IP (holes) in your firewall not to mention
allowing at least imogene from unidata access to your machine...

Keep us posted we will do all we can from here,

-Jeff