Re: 20020221: ALLOW lines for wahington.edu

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Harry,

The change to motherlode has been made.  I left in the special line that
had  greyskies IP address, but if that is no longer needed please let me
know and I will remove it the next time we restart the LDM.

Anne
address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307