Re: 20020207: missing products

Harry Edmon wrote:

> I just looked back at the time outs.  sunny is feeding air the UNIDATA and
> NNEXRAD feeds.  Almost all the time outs are on McIDAS products!  Does this
> help?
>

> --
> Dr. Harry Edmon                 E-MAIL: address@hidden
> 206-543-0547                            address@hidden
> Dept of Atmospheric Sciences    FAX:    206-543-0308
> University of Washington, Box 351640, Seattle, WA 98195-1640

Well, it is telling.  Those are the largest products.

I've been perusing the code to understand how it's handling this
timeout.  I don't see why it doesn't resend the product and continue
from there, which is my understanding of what it does for, say, a
dropped packet.  More later...

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307