Re: 20011025: IDD feed of NNEXRAD for Naval Research Lab

"Frost, Mr. Michael" wrote:

> Hi Anne.  I switched the ldmd.conf to:
>
> request  NEXRAD ".*" aeolus.ucsd.edu
>
> And I am seeing data coming in.  Now I just need to figure out how to
> specify certain products like NOR and NOV instead of the whole suite.
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

My density.  aelous isn't getting FNEXRAD, so it can't relay it to you.
I'm sorry I didn't figure this out sooner.

To request only N0R (not NOR) and N0V (not NOV), modify your request
line like this:
        request NNEXRAD "/p...(N0R|N0V)" aeolus.ucsd.edu

We have a web page specifically about getting radar data.  See
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/howto-nnexrad.html

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307