LDM Dies

My ldm (running on aeolus.ucsd.edu) keeps shutting down with the following message:

        Feb 05 22:59:41 aeolus rpc.ldmd[4244]: Terminating process group

This is a complete shutdown. There are no ldm owned process left in the mix. I bring it back on-line and it will work for a while. Then it shuts down again with the same message.

I haven't a clue as to what is causing this. All sites feeding from aeolus should consider failing over to their alternate until this stops. I have a meeting to go to this evening (and six or seven hours worth of sleep) during which I won't be able to monitor the ldm.

UPC:  Anybody there able to help me?

Larry

  -----===(*  Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we get.  *)===-----
Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of Oceanography
     University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California  92093-0224
     Phone: (858) 534-1869 : Fax: (858) 534-8561 : E-Mail: address@hidden