20020204: realtime FTPs to motherlode.ucar.edu (cont.)

>From: "Kevin Polston" <address@hidden>

Kevin

>That e-mail must not have been sent properly since I did write
>something to you.

OK.

>What I said that was supposed to be in my last e-mail is that I believe
>I have the LDM set up and ready to go (fingers are crossed). I also
>believe the address you have for me is correct. Just let me know when
>you allow me to access papagayo.unl.edu and I will see how it goes.

I added the allow for everything except NLDN lightning after I received
your email yesterday.

>still have probably a significant amount of tweaking to do on the
>pqact.conf file but I believe everything else is set up to go.

If you follow the setup listed in the GEMPAK web pages, you whould be
ready to go, although you may have to alter the data directory structure
you were using before for GEMPAK.

>Now as I
>mentioned I would like to receive all the data possible to start off
>with and see how that goes.

I allowed everything that you are allowed to receive.

>So let me know when you get things going and I will see how we're
>doing. If there are problems (and it seems there is always something
>that pops up) I will let you know. But I am ready to try!  :-)

Done.  I will keep an eye on papagayo today to see if your LDM data
requests get denied for any reason.

Tom

>From address@hidden Mon Feb  4 09:59:47 2002
>Subject: Re: 20020204: realtime FTPs to motherlode.ucar.edu (cont.)

Tom,

I am going to have to start modifying the pqact files but I did a
"notify me ........blah blah blah" command and it appears the data is
flowing!  I still might have some questions later but right now I think
I am ok. Thanks. I will let you know how it goes.   :-)

KP