Re: 20020128: For logging purposes, what creates the *.stats files

HI Gregg,

The stats files are created via pqbinstats program, one can set the
location of the log with the program flags -d and -l.  For more info look
at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/man-cgi?pqbinstats+1

I hope this helps..

Thank you,