Re: NNEXRAD Feed

HI Chris,

# get the wind profiler data from FSL
request FSL2 "^FSL\.NetCDF\.NOAAnet\.windprofiler\..*" ldm.fsl.noaa.gov

# get ACARS
request PCWS "^FSL\.NetCDF\.ACARS\.QC\..*" ldm.fsl.noaa.gov

# get NLDN
#NLDN: striker.atmos.albany.edu, 169.226.4.58
request NLDN ".*" 169.226.4.58

Keep in mind that you are not "allowed" on ldm.fsl.noaa.gov
so you will be requesting this from yor standard upstream host, and
hopefully they are requesting the data so they can forward to you.

So again...who should I have allowed on thelma..it is opwx...currently.

also remember that NLDN is point to point, everybody must feed from
striker, and be allowed via David Knight at SUNY-Albany..

David Knight

address@hidden

Keep me posted,

-Jeff