Re: 20020107: ldmadmin configuration of rpc.ldmd -o & -m flags

HI Chris,

Yes, you can set your offset and max latency to whatever values work for
you and your needs.

Please see:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/man-cgi?rpc.ldmd+1

for a detailed explanation of these functions (-o, and -m )

and please feel free to bounce any questions back..

Thank you,

-Jeff