restarted ldm on aeolus

Hi Larry,

I was able to get to aeolus today.  The LDM was not running.  Besides
myself, there was only one other login, from 'root'.  I wasn't sure if
anything was happening with the machine or not, but I restarted the LDM
anyway.

The LDM logs looked odd to me.  For one thing, on Jan 5 and Jan 6 pqing
was started up and exited every 3 to 4 minutes.  What do you ingest with
pqing?  It also looked like you had some more DNS problems.

So, I'll try to keep an eye on it, but it's very busy week here with AMS
starting this weekend.  Just a FYI.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307