Re: 20020103: Meaning of a ldmd.log statement and need for (fwd)

Hi James,

Can you tail -40 your ldmd.log file

and maybe the same for ldmd.log1 so I can see what may be going on with
sunny89..WSI and NLDN come from different sources, so this is not a
surprise, I just cannot figure out why sunny89 is late to you..

-Jeff