Re: 20011218: LDM and duplicate products

Hi Gregg,

It appears that if the duplicate entry was delivered via pqinsert, you
would see a "Product already in queue" in your ldmd.log file...However, if
the duplicate is received via pqing, it may not show in the
logs...generally, the products off the dish (via pqing) should arrive
first, and I am not certain if the duplicates would be logged via that
scenario..

What are you looking for in your logs?

Are you grepping "product already in queue" ?

Is this creating any unique problems (i.e. duplicate products being filed
in same dir?)

Let me know if you see anything like "product already in queue" in your
ldmd.log files.

If not, and you are not getting duplicates filed, we will need to
investigate further..and dig deeper into the code.

Thank you,

-Jeff