Re: log

Sitler Jeffrey L Civ AFIT/ENP wrote:

> Hello Anne,
> I was seeing a great deal of the FEEDME(redwood.atmos.albany.edu): 7: Access
> denied by remote server
> And then the
> Run_requester response that follows it.
>
> Thanks for the help
> Happy Holidays.
> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Yes, I saw all those FEEDMEs.  I just chalked them up to the firewall
work that had been going on at your site, since they seemed to have
stopped by the time I was looking around there.  I just checked your
logs again today and for the past 10 hours things seem fine.  (pqact was
having a problem earlier, but that looks fixed.)

Happy Holidays to you too!

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307