Re: Log File

"Brian S. Miller" wrote:

> Anne-
> I am not the primary contact for this University.  I do not know Mark
> MacLannan, but I think you have Allen Bradley's name on your site.  That is
> who I am setting this up for.  I am the computer guy here.  He just wants
> the data.

I'm not finding Allen Bradley in that page, am I missing it?

For the purposes of that page, we want contact info for the ldm
administrator.  Would that be you?  If so, would you please send a phone
number?  (We rarely actually call anyone.)

> I tried your suggestion: pqact -x -l -
> It gives a pid and says Starting Up, but then nothing happens after that.  I
> ran ldmadmin pqactcheck and it said it was syntactically correct.
> It is not obvious to me what is holding it from filing the data.
>
> Thanks.
> Brian

Hmmm, you should get lots of output in debug mode.

Your ldm was running earlier, right?  So, nothing's changed in
pqact.conf?

At this point, with no pqact output, the simplest solution would be if I
could log in and look around.  If this is acceptable to you, you could
leave the ldm password on my voice mail: (303) 497-8677.

I've been in touch with the administrator at stokes - we're still
working on getting the NEXRAD going there.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307