Re: Log File

"Brian S. Miller" wrote:

> Anne-
> Can you look at the attached log files and tell me if you see anything
> wrong.  I am not getting any new data.  It just stopped getting data and now
> will not start again.
> Thanks for the help.
> Brian

Hi Brian,

There are a couple of odd things about your logs, but I can't say what
the problem is.

Let's try starting the ldm by hand rather than using the ldmadmin
script.  At the command line, do:

        rpc.ldmd -x -l -

This will put the parent rpc.ldmd process, the one that spawns all the
others, in debug mode.  You should see lots of output.  Please send me
some representative output, expecially the head of the output.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307