20011119: IDD problems? (cont.)

>From: Pete Pokrandt <address@hidden>

Pete,

>I hate to send pw's via email, but the one for the account
>you referred to in your prior email is xxxxx minus the quotes.

Thanks.  This should help.

>If this doesn't make any sense, call me tomorrow and I'll
>get it to you via the phone.

This made perfect sense.  The problem, on the other hand, does not.
I logged onto sunset yesterday and verified that notifymes from waldo
do not get logged (old news), and, furthermore, notifymes from sunset
to waldo (after waldo's ldmd.conf was suitably altered and its LDM
stopped and restarted) would also fail and not get logged.  This is
truely a mystery!  We will be looking at this situation again today.

>Otherwise, let me know of any problems.

Will do.  Thanks for granting us access.  We will not abuse it.

Tom