Re: cron <root@nora> /usr/nws/ldm/bin/ldmadmin dostats (fwd)

Ted,

Your cron output from dostats looks like the cron is being run as root.

Are you running your ldm as root or as an LDM user account?

When crons run, they execute from the top of the user account, and
the stats script expects to find the logs directory under the
top directory, which it would if the ldm account was running
the cron and the ~ldm/logs directory was the log location.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support