Re: logging, stats, and dcgrib problem

Sitler Jeffrey L Civ AFIT/ENP wrote:

> Anne,
> I think I found another place stuff is being written too as far as ldm goes
> under /var/tmp/
> then more on      wsconAAAp.aG3b:0.0
> lots of cannot set station and things of that nature.
> might be something different.
> Jeff

Jeff,

I'm not sure why things are being written to that file.  I suggest
fixing /var/adm/messages, then, as 'ldm' doing a 'hupsyslog' to get
syslogd to reread the conf file.  Maybe the system is logging to that
file because it can't write to /var/adm/messages.

Would you like me to straighten that out for you?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307