[ldmMcidas #HSV-592898]: Problem compiling ldm-mcidas error at "make[2]: *** [alarm.o] Error 1"

Hi Dave,

re: ldm-mcidas build log file errors
> Any clue as to why it seemed to have erred here.

The key to building ldm-mcidas is in proper and complete setting
of some environment variables.  It is likely that the problems you
are running into can be solved through tweaking of one or more
environment variables.

re:
> If you need any other info please let me know.

If SSH to climate still works (using alternate port), then I can
login and troubleshoot directly.  What I need to know is which
account you are trying to build the package from (e.g., 'mcidas'
or 'ldm').

re:
> This is going to be the
> replacement server for the old climate.cod.edu.  I would like to know what
> needs to be done because I'm also doing it to the new weather.cod.edu server.
> Next and am documenting all the situations.

OK.  If I can login (SSH of course), I can poke around, figure out what
is going on, and what needs to be done.  I would then give you
a step-by-step list of things that need to be done.

Ticket ID: HSV-592898
Department: Support ldm-mcidas