[IDD #YXF-596402]: VM for McIDAS at DU

Hi Matt,

re:
> make install barfs with this:
>
> http://pastie.org/745928.txt

My bad.  The install target is incorrectly setup to assume that the
user did a 'make full' instead of the default 'make/make basic'.  I will
correct this in the next update...

Until then, please try:

cd ~ldm/ldm-mcidas-2008/src
make full
make install

The 'make install' action is not strictly needed as the eventual aim
is to copy the desired decoders to the ~ldm/decoders directory and the
SAT* files to the ~ldm/etc directory.  One could do this after running
'make/make basic' with:

cd ~ldm/ldm-mcidas-2008/src/decode
cp SAT* ~/etc
cp batch.k lgt2md pnga2area proftomd zlibg2gini ~/decoders

Sorry for the hassles!

Ticket ID: YXF-596402
Department: Support IDD