[ldmMcidas #IJK-183665]: ldm-mcidas installation problem on Mac OS X

Hi Dave,

re:
> As usual, I can't compile and install ldm-mcidas successfully out of the
> box on my Intel Mac running OS X v10.5.6 (Leopard). I've attached the
> configure.log and make.log files that I saved. All I want, though, is
> pnga2area. Trying to make just pnga2area by itself runs into the same
> error, though (make-pnga2area.log file attached).
>
> I'd love to get pnga2area compiled and working before I leave town for
> Spring Break Friday evening--can't display any satellite images until I
> do.

I will login to virga and build/try to build pnga2area.

> If there are some examples of pqact.conf entries that show typical
> pnga2area syntax, I'd be grateful for the reference, too.
>
> You're welcome to log onto virga.sfsu.edu and
> poke around if you like. ldm-mcidas is untarred in
> /usr/local/unidata/ldm-micdas.

Thanks for reminding me where to look for the ldm-mcidas distribution!

I will send a follow-up email with a status update on my build attempts.

Ticket ID: IJK-183665
Department: Support ldm-mcidas