[SupportPlaza #PDS-980326]: broken link on ldm-mcidas pages

Hi Susan,

re:
> I can't get to the "McIDAS-X Notes and Warnings section on setting
> environment variables needed for building the netCDF"
> from its two links on http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/
> mcidd/ldm-mcidas-build.html
> -sj

I just updated the web page that presents an overview of building the ldm-mcidas
package.  One of the major changes (still lots more to come) is the replacement
of archaic links with inline examples.

Please let me know if the changes made helped!

Ticket ID: PDS-980326
Department: Support ldm-mcidas