[ldmMcidas #PCO-265078]: Compiling error with LDM-Mcidas 2004

Hi Trung,

re:
> I have one more question.
> Where can I get copies of the following Schema files for 'nldn2md' and
> 'proftomd' decoders? - WPRO, WPR6 and   NLDN
> Could you send me those files? Thanks again.

I have attached the schema files, DCWPRO, DCWPR6, and DCNLDN to this repl.

By the way, please be aware that the v2004 implementation of the ldm-mcidas
decoders that use SATANNOT and SATBAND do _not_ work with the versions
included in more recent McIDAS releases.  I am sitting on a v2006 release
of ldm-mcidas until after our upcoming Users Committee meeting; the v2006
release contains a new lightning decoder that does not link against McIDAS
code; supports both NLDN and USPLN lightning data; and runs about 300 times
faster than nldn2md.  Support for the old and new SATANNOT/SATBAND formats
is also included.

Ticket ID: PCO-265078
Department: Support ldm-mcidas