20020803: ldm-mcidas pnga2area errors

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi Paul,

re:

>We have been down for 8 hours + and my attempts to restart it on pluto
>have failed.  Recommend sites failover if you have not already.  Thanks
>for trying, upstream sites; getting  pnga2area errors in the log file.  It
>has been about 5 years since I tried to maintain the LDM, very rusty!

Can you send a snippit from your log file to show the pnga2area error?
It will help in troubleshooting your problem.  I will be holding the
annual McIDAS workshop M-F this week, but I will try to make some
time to take a look to see if anything jumps out at me.

Tom

>From address@hidden Sun Aug  4 14:14:05 2002
>Subject: Re: 20020803: ldm-mcidas pnga2area errors

Hi, Tom - thanks for the note - we will have people who can fix this
working on Monday so I'm sure that will be ok - just got off the plane in
OR and so am checking from there.  Thanks but I think we will be alright.
Paul