[IDV #PHC-420427]: can't access data from psl catalog

> Yuan,
>
> I would like to comment on Tom's snippet:
> Unidata User Support <address@hidden>
> 11:11 AM (2 hours ago)
>

> to me
> Hi Yuan,
>
> Your email was sent to address@hidden directly.  I have no
> idea if Bill F got the email...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

I replied directly from my gmail account, it looks like most of my replies can
go to users with no problem and
not sure why one or two got lost.

Hi Bill,

The problem of the PSL catalog is that one attribute name of this catalog is
lower case and the IDV looking for
the upper case name. I made some changes in the IDV and the nightly release is
available now.

Sorry about the trouble.

Yuan