[IDV #OOB-898123]: maximum pressure limit

> Good morning Yuan,
> Here is a Google Drive link to a NetCDF file
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/17LKOcKah8RiLRqA8auBd5jrKT3LbidPp/view?usp=sharing>
> that we would like to visualize.  The issue really shows up for
> isosurfaces, which are clipped at around 1000 mb.
> Thanks for any assistance!
> Best wishes,
> Gary

Hi Gary,

For this dataset, you only need to change "Pressure to Height" from "Standard
Atm" to "Logarithmic" on the User Preference > Formats & Data.

Attached is a volume rendering of pvor, very interesting. I would like to have
a whole dataset if possible.

Yuan

Ticket ID: OOB-898123
Department: Support IDV