[IDV #OOB-898123]: maximum pressure limit

> Full Name: Gary Lackmann
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /opt/IDV_6.1/jre version: 1.8.0_302 j3d:1.6.1 fcs fcs
> Description of problem: Hi Yuan / Unidata staff.
>
> We are running simulations of Jupyter's atmosphere, outputting in NetCDF
> format.  The IDV plots the data (which we are very excited about), but only
> down to about 1050 mb or so, which is pretty shallow for Jupiter.  I figure
> there must be an upper limit setting somewhere for the pressure in IDV.
> Could you help us to configure the IDV so we could plot down to say 10,000
> hPa?
>
> Thanks for any help.  I couldn't find anything in the basic preferences or
> settings, but I may be looking in the wrong place
> Best wishes,
> Gary

Hi Gary,

There is not any setting for this kind of dataset. You might try to change the
vertical scale from 0 to 16000m to something like -20000m to 0, and
I don't that is working or not.

If you can share one of your dataset, I will explore locally to find a solution.

Yuan

Ticket ID: OOB-898123
Department: Support IDV