[IDV #HTP-148933]: Loading .nc files into IDV and aggregating grids by time

I am not sure if you can modify the NC fille inside this aggregation ncml,
I created an ncml file for each NC file and you. only. need
to add the coordinate attribute to one variable, such as
"brightness_temperature_4micron".

Yuan

Ticket ID: HTP-148933
Department: Support IDV