[IDV #HTP-148933]: Loading .nc files into IDV and aggregating grids by time

> > Hello IDV support,
> >
> > Just resending the reply below in case it bounced.
> >
> > All the best
> >
> > Alexa

Hi Alexa,

After carefully examining the file, only minor changes were needed to make it
work in the IDV. I added one line of attribute one of the variables with (y,x)
shape:

<attribute name="coordinates" value="latitude longitude" />

I am still working on the time dimension.

Yuan

Ticket ID: HTP-148933
Department: Support IDV